Welcome to the jfm+ page. We designed our social media pages to be a positive, engaging community where you can join conversations about jfm+ and stay updated on our news and activities. We want our pages to be spaces where community members can share their experiences and expertise of the Jane and Finch neighbourhood, and shape a shared vision for how the Jane Finch Mall will continue to play an important role in our community. This requires us to ensure that people to feel safe when using and engaging with us on social media. While we welcome you to speak freely, we reserve the right to remove posts, photos and comments that:
- Are obscene, indecent, threatening, harassing, abusive or otherwise inappropriate, including through the depiction of violent, humiliating, derogatory, racist, sexist, illegal, risky or vulgar scenes.
- Are fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.
- Contain any viruses, bugs, worms, defects, Trojan Horses, other items of a destructive nature or other elements that could impair, slow down or otherwise cause damage to any of the sites, any other jfm+ properties or the property of third parties.
- Violate intellectual property rights.
- Violate any law, regulation or rule.
- Are off topic.
- Impersonate others, including pretending to be an employee or representative of jfm+.
- Contain commercial messages or links to other websites, sales pitches, donations or fundraising solicitations, spam or content that is overly repetitive in nature.